Board this hop-on hop-off bus to see Prague on your own terms! The hop-on hop-off tour allows for a flexible experience of the city while making sure you don’t miss any of the sights. Enjoy a free 20-minute walking tour from Stop 1 to 2 with an expert guide!
Witness the famous landmarks and attractions of Prague such as the Prague Castle, Strahov Stadium and the Old Town Square. Take in the 360 view on the open-top deck; perfect for photographing! Enjoy the informative commentary with live English guide for interesting facts (closed top buses only, please see inclusions).
You also have the option of adding a Vltava River Cruise to your sightseeing package.
Audio commentary available in English, Czech, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian so you won’t miss a thing!
Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours from the time you first board the bus.Start time
Buses Timings: Buses depart between 10:00am and 4:00pm, every 45 minutes
Full Loop:90 minutes
Optional Cruise Timings: 11:00am to 4:00pm
You can redeem your tickets at City Sightseeing ticket redemption offices.
You can also redeem your vouchers at any of the bus stops where a City Sightseeing representative/host is present.
You may leave the bus at any stop.
Hop on the bus at any of the stops to start your Prague hop-on, hop-off tour. Choose between a 24-hour or 48-hour tour and explore the charming city of Prague at your own pace. Hop on and off at attractions of your choice and see popular Prague attractions. There are three routes namely, red, blue and purple.
With 8 stops covering all of Prague’s main attractions such as the Strahoy Monastery, Kampa Island and Prague Castle, this tour provides the perfect introduction to the historical Prague. You could hop off at attractions of your choice and hop back on the next bus to go to the next attraction, or simple sit back and enjoy a drive around the beautiful city. Enjoy audio commentary in many languages and know more about Prague, its history and its culture.
Attractions included in the tour are:
• Old Town Square: This is the heart of the city, featuring architectural styles from different eras; admire the baroque St. Nicholas Church and gothic Týn Church.
• Masarykovo Nádraží: This railway station came into service in 1845, making it the second oldest station in Prague. It was the first station in the city to serve steam trains.
• Mala Strana: One of the most historic districts of Prague features historical baroque buildings such as the Wallenstein palace built in the 1600s, currently serving as the home of the Czech Senate.
• Prague Castle: The Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors and presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic have had their offices here. The Guinnes Book of Records lists the castle as the largest ancient castle in the world. The Czech crown jewels are also stored here in a hidden room.
• Strahov Monastery: A calm oasis rising above the roofs of the city, hop off to take a leisurely stroll and admire the views over Mala Strana.
• Strahov Stadium: With a capacity of 220 000 this stadium is the largest in the world, however it is no longer used for sport events but instead serves as a training centre for the Sparta Prague football club and hosts various concerts.
• Kampa Island: The Kampa Island on the Vltava River, recently titled as the second most beautiful city island in the world, is a must-see for any visitor to Prague. Featuring a large park and a modern art museum, this is a wonderful place to stop and relax for a moment.
• Hlavní Nádraží: The largest and most important railway station in Prague is a beautiful example of Art Nouveau aesthetics. The station handles international services to many surrounding countries.
You can end the tour by hopping off at any of the stops.
Optional River Cruise:
Upgrade your tour to include a Vltava River Cruise and enjoy panoramic views of the city from the water whilst soaking up the beauty of Prague’s waterways.
Your booking voucher can be exchanged for your Hop-On-Hop-Off ticket at any one of stops. Simply choose the stop which you wish to start from and present your voucher to the driver who will exchange it for a ticket that will be valid for 24 or 48 hours from that time.
The duration and frequency of the tour may vary due to traffic conditions.
Stop 1 to Stop 2 on the tour is a guided walking tour lasting 20 minutes. Passengers wishing to take the bus tour only should start the tour at Stop 2.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Your voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date chosen at the time of booking.
Partial wheelchair access available. Buses are not fully equipped but wheelchairs can be collapsed down and stored on the bus. Passenger would need to walk 3 steps on each bus. Staff can provide assistance if necessary.
The first departure along Purple line is at 10:05 am and last departure is at 4:05pm every 25 minutes.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
City Sightseeing ticket redemption offices:
Tourist Information, City Sightseeing Prague, Zelezna 2, Old Town, Prague 1, 110 00.
Grevin Museum, City Sightseeing Prague Desk Celetna 15, Prague 1, 110 00.
this tour was interesting we enjoyed it...NADINE PACE, France, 24/Apr/2018
Tour was very interesting but staff were very friendly. Would definitely recommend doing the tour....Michelle Bayley, Ireland, 10/Oct/2017
The buses in Prague were nice and clean. They were very much on time for each stop. My only problem was they finished quite early. Since there was no map provided after...APRIL MAY P NERI, Philippines, 03/Aug/2017
Did Not Yet Use it But Probably it is a good product