Please select a second date to complete the range.
Board this Hop-On Hop-Off Bus to see Prague on your own terms! The Hop-On Hop-Off tour allows for a flexible experience of the city while making sure you don’t miss any of the sights. On a complimentary 20-minute walking tour you will learn about the intriguing history of the city.
Witness the famous landmarks and attractions of Prague such as the Prague Castle, Strahov Stadium and the Old Town Square. Take in the 360 view on the open-top deck; perfect for photographing! Enjoy the informative commentary with live English guide for interesting facts (closed top buses only, please see inclusions). Then explore the age-old Prague Castle, the largest ancient castle in the world, on a guided tour.
Audio commentary for the bus tour is available in English, Czech, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian so you won’t miss a thing.
Your ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours from the time you first board the bus.Start time
Buses departs between 10:00am - 4:00pm, every 45 minutes
Full Loop: 90 minutes
Castle Walking Tour: Tours at 11:25am, 12:55pm, 2:25pm
Duration: 90 minutes
You can redeem your tickets at City Sightseeing ticket redemption offices.
You can also redeem your vouchers at any of the bus stops where a City Sightseeing representative/host is present.
You may leave the bus at any stop.
On this Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour you have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary. With 8 stops covering all of Prague’s main attractions such as the Strahoy Monastery and Kampa Island, this tour provides the perfect introduction to historical Prague.
Explore the impressive Prague Castle with an expert guide who will provide an insight into the intriguing history of the ancient building. As part of your bus tour you can also take part in a free walking tour from stop 1 to stop 2 or board the bus on stop 2 for the bus tour only.
Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the designated stops!
The stops included in the tour are:
1. Old Town Square: This is the heart of the city, featuring architectural styles from different eras; admire the baroque St. Nicholas Church and gothic Týn Church.
2. Masarykovo Nádraží: This railway station came into service in 1845, making it the second oldest station in Prague. It was the first station in the city to serve steam trains.
3. Mala Strana: One of the most historic districts of Prague features historical baroque buildings such as the Wallenstein palace built in the 1600s, currently serving as the home of the Czech Senate.
4. Prague Castle: The Kings of Bohemia, Holy Roman Emperors and presidents of Czechoslovakia and the Czech Republic have had their offices here. The Guinnes Book of Records lists the castle as the largest ancient castle in the world. The Czech crown jewels are also stored here in a hidden room.
5. Strahov Monastery: A calm oasis rising above the roofs of the city, hop off to take a leisurely stroll and admire the views over Mala Strana.
6.Strahov Stadium: With a capacity of 220 000 this stadium is the largest in the world, however it is no longer used for sport events but instead serves as a training centre for the Sparta Prague football club and hosts various concerts.
7. Kampa Island: The Kampa Island on the Vltava River, recently titled as the second most beautiful city island in the world, is a must-see for any visitor to Prague. Featuring a large park and a modern art museum, this is a wonderful place to stop and relax for a moment.
8. Hlavní Nádraží: The largest and most important railway station in Prague is a beautiful example of Art Nouveau aesthetics. The station handles international services to many surrounding countries. Also, you may also come across stops such as Hamleys, Jindrisska Tower , Wenceslas Square, Vysehrad Castle, Zizkov TV Tower and so on.
You may choose to finish your tour at any of the above mentioned stops at your convenience.
Voucher information: No need to print! You can show your voucher on your smartphone or other device.
The duration and frequency of the tour may vary due to traffic conditions.
Stop 1 to Stop 2 on the tour is a guided walking tour lasting 20 minutes. Passengers wishing to take the bus tour only should start the tour at Stop 2.
Your voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date chosen at the time of booking.
Partial wheelchair access available. Buses are not fully equipped but wheelchairs can be collapsed down and stored on the bus. Passenger would need to walk 3 steps on each bus. Staff can provide assistance if necessary.
Prague Castle entrance fee is not included in the price, click here for more details>>
The first departure along Purple line is at 10:05 am and last departure is at 4:05pm every 25 minutes.
City Sightseeing ticket redemption offices:
Tourist Information, City Sightseeing Prague, Zelezna 2, Old Town, Prague 1, 110 00.
Grevin Museum, City Sightseeing Prague Desk Celetna 15, Prague 1, 110 00.
Excellent tour of the Prague Castle and our tour guide was very insightful and his English was excellent. The Hop On Hop Off bus was a great way to see Prague and to very...Kurt Roberts, United States, 05/Sep/2017
Thomas was our guide round the castle, he was charming, well informed and passionate about his country and its history. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the mix of ancient and...Dawn clowsley, United Kingdom, 23/Apr/2017
We loved it , it was convenient , great price and makes your touring experience a lot easier and saves you time ....Rafael A Reyes, United States, 05/Oct/2016
I like to hop on and off buses as you can get a different perspective of the place you are visiting and can help to orientate you on arrival. What I didn't realise was that the large tour buses are unable to go into the centre of Prague as they are too big and therefore may have chosen a mini bus tour or some other type of smaller transport had I been aware of this.